I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shabibi: Linking the central bank would make the government keep the dinar exchange rate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Shabibi: Linking the central bank would make the government keep the dinar exchange rate

(صوت العراق) - 07-02-2011 | www.sotaliraq.com (Voice of Iraq) - 07-02-2011 | www.sotaliraq.com

اكد البنك المركزي العراقي أن السياسية المالية ستفرض سيطرتها على السياسية النقدية في العراق في حال تم تفعيل قرار المحكمة الاتحادية بشأن ربط البنك المركزي بالحكومة. Central Bank of Iraq said that fiscal policy will impose its control over monetary policy in Iraq has been activated in case the Federal Court decision on linking the Central Bank of the government.

وقال رئيس البنك المركزي العراقي سنان الشبيبي في تصريح لـPUKmedia على هامش ندوة أقتصادية اقامتها مؤسسة المدى: أن السياسية المالية ستفرض سيطرتها بقوة على السياسية النقدية في العراق والتي ستضر بخطط البنك المركزي بعد ان يتم تفعيل قرار المحكمة الاتحادية المرقم 88 لسنة 2010، مشيراً الى ان عملية ربط البنك المركزي بالحكومة اداريا او مالياً ستجعله يحتفظ باسعار صرف الدينار العراقي The head of the Central Bank of Iraq Shabibi told the PUKmedia on the sidelines of an economic seminar hosted by Foundation-term: that fiscal policy will impose control strongly on monetary policy in Iraq that would hurt the plans of the Central Bank after it is activated the Federal Court decision No. 88 of 2010, noting that the process linking the central bank the government would make it administratively or financially maintain the Iraqi dinar exchange rates

lionheart

lionheart

am I knot understanding this right or am I hearing that they dont want to raise the iqd rate??

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Shab's was stating that the CBI being manipulated by the government would not be a good thing...scare tactic IMO.
The Finance Minister has in the past wanted the CBI to turn loose more money to cover the budget in the past but Shab's stood firm since it was not in the best interest for the economy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum