I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Attorney Jaber Khalifa calls for the laws of the old law until the oil and gas for the Conscious

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Attorney Jaber Khalifa calls for the laws of the old law until the oil and gas for the
Conscious / Baghdad / Kh. S

30/6/2009 30/6/2009 11:41am 11:41 am

ق . Said the decision of the Commission on oil and gas in the House of Representatives Jabir Khalifa Jabir that the most prominent economic problems faced by Iraq to attract investors in the oil sector, non-activation of the previous laws related to the industry and delay the adoption of the law of oil and gas.
. Jaber said on Tuesday said in a reporter (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) The lack of activation of important laws such as the protection of hydrocarbon wealth No. 84 of 1985 and Act No. 97 of 1967 and the dispersion of views in approving the oil law, led to the loss of the general legal framework, which examines by the foreign investor.

ود . Jaber called on to work the old law until the law of the Iraqi oil and gas, he would have the economic concepts of foreign investment and private sector support.

. Paragraph (1) of the oil and gas law "that the House proceed with all the federal laws of the operations associated with oil and gas sector, according to paragraph (2)" House of Representatives ratified all the conventions for the international oil and communication operations in the oil and gas, and concluded by the Republic of Iraq with other countries. "

. The Council of Ministers and the recommendation of the House of Representatives with respect to the draft law proposed for the development of sources of Iraq's oil and gas.

http://74.125.127.132/translate_c?hl...S1o553ne5eFrwQ

UNreal...parliament wants Oil Minister head on a chopping block for not Upping the oil out put..but can have more oil production unless parliament finally pass's the HCL!!! ?

Do ya'll see a circle here or a dog chasing it's tail??

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum