I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qubad Talabani calls for the extension of the survival of U.S. forces in the absence of stabilizing the situation in Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Qubad Talabani calls for the extension of the survival of U.S. forces in the absence of stabilizing the situation in Iraq

Qubad Talabani called the son of President Jalal Talabani and the Kurdistan Regional Government representative in Washington, to re-negotiate on the date of the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq by the end of 2011 in the absence of stability of the security and political situation inside the country.

Talabani said in an interview with the agency Aloshiotd Press published Tuesday that if the security conditions have deteriorated over the next few months has been outstanding political solution files, it is necessary to re-negotiate on the date of the
withdrawal of U.S. forces established by the Security Agreement
, signed
between Baghdad and Washington, the end of 2011.

Talabani added that regardless of whether it has improved or deteriorated the security situation will remain the close relationship between Iraq and the United States the same, stressing that Washington has invested much in this country will not be able to run back and simply left.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum