I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prayers for Ticky's hubby!!

+3
Panhead
SCOOBYDOO
donnc
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Empty Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:19 pm

Please keep Ticky's hubby in your prayers, he is on his way to the hospital for open heart surgery.

Thanks everybody!

2Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Empty Re: Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:17 am

donnc

I'm so sorry to hear that Ticky and Sam. Sendin a prayer up right now. Good luck,hopin for a speedy recovery.

3Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Empty Re: Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:41 am

SCOOBYDOO

TICKY, I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT. I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL AND PARYING FOR YOU AND YOUR HUBBY

4Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Empty Re: Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:04 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

You both are in our prayers Ticky .....hope Sam gets better quickly!

5Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Empty Re: Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:55 am

windreader1

My prayers are with you and your family. I hope all is well.

6Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Empty Re: Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:08 pm

UPDATE: They went to the Hospital like they were told to do, as fast as they could get there as the Head nurse of the heart department told them to do...but the "nurse practitioner" on duty at the emerency room...SET THEM HOME!!! Hubby has a heart aneurysm that is a 4.5 level. The "nurse practitioner" said they don't worry about them unless it's over 5.0!!!

They got up this morning...contacted the "heart department" of the hospital...which has given them a OFFICE visit for WEDNESDAY NEXT WEEK!!!!

Please keep this "ticking time bomb" aneurysm in your prayers.

Thanks

7Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Empty Re: Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:59 pm

carter34

Ticky, I will be praying-You are in my heart and prayers!!

8Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Empty Re: Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:11 pm

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Ticky, prayers and Best thoughts for you both. Warrior

9Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Empty Re: Prayers for Ticky's hubby!! Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:38 am

Linda

Ticky...We are so sorry to hear about your hubby! You are all in our thoughts & prayers. Keep us updated!

Hugs to ya!!!!!!

Linda

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum