I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi-US agreement to pay for it and waiting for Parliament million compensation to the victims of the Kuwait war

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iraqi-US agreement to pay for it and waiting for Parliament million compensation to the victims of the Kuwait war
March 17th, 2011 01:43 pm

Demanded the appearance of Mohammed Salih, adviser to the Iraqi Central Bank need to implement the agreement on the settlement of compensation claims U.S. U.S. interests affected by the Kuwait war in 1990.

Saleh explained that the Iraqi government signed with the U.S. administration the initials of the Convention to pay compensation Americans who have been affected by the occupation and the amount of $ 400 million, committed the U.S. Congress paid by the Iraqi government to U.S. citizens who had earlier claimed harm from the Iraq war with Kuwait in 1990 and added to the Baghdad correspondent of the newspaper The News of this Agreement require ratification by the Iraqi parliament in order to allocate the money necessary, indicating the need for legislation to Parliament and the suit this endorsement in order to avoid the great risk of not approving it.

He believed that Iraq signed this Convention Idra risk for billions of dollars if it is exposed to Iraqi custody because of those issues – compensation – especially that Iraq is dealing in U.S. dollars in oil exports.

Saleh said that the ratification of the Convention to give Iraq an incubator for the protection of his money, they also have to save the face of the administration of the U.S. Congress as well, indicating the need for Iraq to strengthen its relations with the international community and the United States from it.

Saleh pointed out that Iraq repay the money under the title suits the settlement of claims are claims by some U.S. citizens who call being affected by the war in Iraq with Kuwait in 1990.

He pointed out that some of them got to the provisions of the courts for compensation, indicating the need for Iraq’s obligation to pay that money so that Iraq and the United States linked by ties of friendship must be maintained so as not to subject the bilateral relations at risk, adding that the U.S. was on the level of government expressed its readiness to settle the flexible for those money.

The benefit is paid to Iraq now money in compensation for war, Kuwait is worth 5% of oil revenues to Geneva under the UN Security Council resolution and the rest of the money generated by oil exports to enter what is known as the Development Fund for Iraq.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum