I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank: private banks in Baghdad, an advanced e-banking performance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Central Bank: private banks in Baghdad, an advanced e-banking performance
2011-03-24

Special (Baghdad Post) - The Iraqi Central Bank to private banks in Baghdad and other provinces began to develop its work in the field of modern banking technologies.

He said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Post Baghdad news that "the work of private banks in Baghdad and other provinces began moving towards electronic business, which means that important start toward growth bank in Baghdad, Buffy the provinces."

He said, "banking Baghdad Hao ongoing follow-up of the Central Bank as it is private banks at the moment, less important than the government banks."

He pointed out that "approximately 6 as a private system began Alhml electronic clearing systems is a task for the development of banking and cash in the country."

The Ministry of Finance announced on May 19 Iraq's profits for the formation of a committee to develop and organize the work of Almassarvalkhasp in the country, pointing at the same time there is fear of the deposit of funds in these banks.

He denied the central bank in June 24 that the development of Iraqi private banks according to risk is confirmed by the Ministry of Finance continued

And deployed in Baghdad and the provinces approximately 32 banks working in the areas of special economic variety.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum