I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Government accepted the British and Chinese companies to develop Rumaila

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Government accepted the British and Chinese companies to develop Rumaila

01/07/2009 13:42 GMT:
Ratified the Council of Ministers to accept the offer of the British company BP and China National Petroleum Corporation for the development of Rumaila North and South a day after the first round of competition, according to a government statement announced today.

The government spokesman Ali Dabbagh, a contract that will produce oil in
the Rumaila of 950 thousand barrels to 850 million barrels a day, compared to the return value of the service an additional two dollars per barrel.

Dabbagh added that the presentations made by other companies competing to develop the remaining fields are not accepted in the first round of competition in the absence of the consent of these companies to return the service to be by the Oil Ministry.

Dabbagh said that the gas fields, which did not want foreign companies investing in the first licensing round yesterday, will take over
development of the national oil company.

Dabbagh said in a statement reported by Agence France-Presse, saying that the
Iraqi government decided that the national oil company to exploit gas fields in the counter Mansourieh in Anbar
and Diyala and Kirkuk oil field, perhaps.

The government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh that "the government rejected the offer made by foreign companies during a meeting yesterday. If they want to participate, they make presentations commensurate with the price of the ministry" they announced in the first round of licenses to invest six oil fields and gas fields.

Boy this sounds like if the companies didn't want to play by iraq rules...then the government will let Iraq national oil company continue to develope the field...that's cool!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum