I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

DINAR TRADE STOPPED SELLING DINAR

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DINAR TRADE STOPPED SELLING DINAR Empty DINAR TRADE STOPPED SELLING DINAR Thu May 05, 2011 1:20 pm

SCOOBYDOO

Dinar Trade, Inc. is no longer buying or selling currency at this time.

After many years of service, Dinar Trade, Inc. has decided to take a temporary leave from the market. If there is a significant change in the value of the Iraqi Dinar (and/or the Vietnamese Dong), Dinar Trade, Inc. will reopen our offices for the active buying and selling of currencies.

If you have placed an order with your payment by mail, kindly mail in your payment so that it is received no later than 5/16/11.

If you have placed a large COD order (an order over 1.5 million Iraqi Dinars), kindly fax a copy of the cashiers check or money order to our office before 5/16/11 in order for your COD order to be processed. Our fax number is 615-526-0227.

Any order, payment or faxes received after 5/16/11 will not be able to be processed and your payment will be returned via FedEx. We are no longer accepting wire transfers as a method of payment.

There are other companies which continue to buy and sell currency. Kindly do your independent research as to which of those companies best suits your needs, as we cannot recommend any particular company.

We have been truly blessed to have you as our customers over the last seven years. We greatly appreciate your support and loyalty. Thank you for doing business with Dinar Trade, Inc.

2DINAR TRADE STOPPED SELLING DINAR Empty Re: DINAR TRADE STOPPED SELLING DINAR Thu May 05, 2011 1:47 pm

I was fix'n to come post that...someone called to tell me.

come on RV!!

3DINAR TRADE STOPPED SELLING DINAR Empty Re: DINAR TRADE STOPPED SELLING DINAR Thu May 05, 2011 2:01 pm

chevy#3

..uhmm? that's interesting following the fact of the CBI's auction's down to, what was it the other day, 3.5 mill? ..uhmm'

4DINAR TRADE STOPPED SELLING DINAR Empty Re: DINAR TRADE STOPPED SELLING DINAR Thu May 05, 2011 3:55 pm

NOTICE:

Do NOT...I repeat Do NOT believe that a RV is happening due to Dinartrade stopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

5DINAR TRADE STOPPED SELLING DINAR Empty Chase and Dinar Trade Fri May 06, 2011 12:50 am

prazeHIM

First Chase gets out of the dinar business, then Dinar Trade gets out. That makes me very nervous. What are your thoughts on these two getting out? Question

6DINAR TRADE STOPPED SELLING DINAR Empty Re: DINAR TRADE STOPPED SELLING DINAR Fri May 06, 2011 4:36 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

7DINAR TRADE STOPPED SELLING DINAR Empty Re: DINAR TRADE STOPPED SELLING DINAR Fri May 06, 2011 7:55 am

Well isn't that interesting...got slapped with a $20,000.00 fine and business goes on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum