I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

guru update for the 15th (getting silly I tell ya)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

5-15-2011 PLANET DINAR NEWS FLASH---By Request - Today there will be NO RATE, NO DATE and NO 3 LETTER AGENCY CHAT - Thank you - The Management ******

****** 5-15-2011 GETTEAM.comGuru AMadden DC contact asked that we not talk intel for 24 hours...we are canceling tonight's conference call...plan to have one tomorrow night. *****

5-15-2011 Guru Poppy2 When the three letter agencies pull into your driveway then you can see for yourself why this is happening...on all sites. Pay attention peeps we are trying to help you...I will not be back until things are clear.

5-15-2011 Guru Nighthk11 Msg from Moon...GOI and RV must be activated immed- No Break- Get it done NOW...I was told to look for msg from UN Sec Gen – and it came...They better not think of going anywhere until they have completed the GOV and RV’d their currency... I would say that we are in a very good position to see the change on forex asap... we are only looking for ministers completed and full gov’t announced- at that point it will be endgame

5-15-2011 Guru Med THE SECURITY MINISTRIES AND WHAT IS GOING ON AND IS THERE ANY TAMING OF THE ESCALATION OF THE BICKERING BETWEEN THE LIST AND LAW THAT IS OUR HOLD UP AND UNTIL THEY STOP IT AND SETTLE THE SECURITY WE ARE IN A HOLD BOTTOM LINE

5-15-2011 Guru Poppy2 guys things are dangerous right now for peoples jobs so please understand...I know you want all you can get & so do i...but the crack down is in place, try to understand

5-15-2011 Guru Poppy2 Received intel late yesterday... meetings in Iraq & Washington finalized on Friday Afternoon...too late to make banking changes because all banking systems were closed till Monday. Once updated things will get back on track & soon show the RV

5-15-2011 Guru Dusty I'm backed in a corner intel wise..cannot say What, Where or WHO...you may hate me now..but you won't hate me long...I will just say stay alert...Just sit tight & enjoy the last days/hours of this ride.

5-15-2011 Guru STEVEI Several close friends got their contracts paid in the new rate and will be active now or in the next day or two. It is very good news on what I know. You will be very happy...I personally feel the revaluation is done but now needs to surface when Iraq is ready.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum