I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

German Ambassador in Iraq Thursday, signing a memorandum of understanding

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Basra 19 May (aknews) – the German Ambassador in Iraq Thursday, signing a memorandum of understanding between local government town in the province of Basra to provide consultancy and energy equipment and rebuilding infrastructure.

Ambassador Karl w. Christian Kurdistan News Agency (aknews) Conference held over the past three days in Basra resulted in the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the local government in Basra and Germany to present recent consulting on the economic side as well as providing energy equipment and rebuild infrastructure. "

Meanwhile, the Governor of Basra behind Abdul Samad (aknews) "local government facilities for German companies had not provided to other companies such as obstacles relating to entry and residence, and for its positive impact in the optical market economy".

The Basra governorate (550 km south of Baghdad) an important economic centre in Iraq, being landlocked border with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait States and Iran, where more than half the country's oil wealth, as well as being the only waterway in the country.

Among the companies participating in the Conference that some of them are plots for construction investment in strategic projects.

He said the economic conference hosted by the German Federation for cooperation with the Middle East in Basra in cooperation with an investment of Basra, with the participation of 20 German companies.

And "these facilities will be provided to all companies that wish to enter Basra market and make real."

The Basra governorate (550 km south of Baghdad) an important economic centre in Iraq, being landlocked border with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait States and Iran, where more than half the country's oil wealth, as well as being the only waterway in the country.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum