I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oil companies to withdraw from the investment in the fields of oil and gas field in Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oil companies to withdraw from the investment in the fields of oil and gas field in Iraq

PUKmedia agencies 10: 07 01/07/2009

Pulled out a set of international oil companies to invest in two of the fields of oil and gas field from the fields before the first licenses in the J, which was launched in Baghdad on Tuesday.

The source familiar with the foreign oil companies that participated in the round of licensing had not made any offer to invest Mansourieh gas field, located in Diyala province.

The most likely source is the unstable security situation in Diyala and the reluctance of foreign companies in the investment field Mansourieh which is one of the discovered fields and undeveloped.

It withdrew from the Italian group of companies compete to develop the field of the Khawr al-Zubayr in southern Iraq because of the lack of agreement with the Iraqi government on the size of profits.

The Iraqi government said it would give the company invested in the field, two for each additional barrel of oil produced by the company which produces the field, however, that the company is now called deduct four dollars per barrel, which has hampered the agreement.

Also apologized to a group of Chinese companies to invest in the field of Albozorkan southern Maysan province after the government set the amount of two dollars for each additional barrel of oil produced by the company, which in turn called for deductions of $ 21 per barrel.

The Alliance of British and Chinese companies to invest won Rumaila in southern Iraq by the deduction of two dollars for every barrel produced an additional two companies after the development of the field, which is the biggest in Iraq.

The contracts concluded within the current licensing round of service contracts under which the Iraqi government gives companies investing a fixed amount for each additional barrel produced by these companies

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://pukmedia.com/News/01-07-2009/news11.html&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum