I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank: the protection of oil revenues, blocking the road in front of creditors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Central Bank: the protection of oil revenues, blocking the road in front of creditors

Central Bank of Iraq said that the decision to the United States on the protection of Iraqi money and oil revenues deposited with a private bank the Federal that would block a trade creditors.
The central bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency that the presidential order the U.S. on the protection of Iraqi funds, particularly oil revenues for the whole year provided a good opportunity for Iraq to search for legal mechanisms to prevent any risk of the money deposited in foreign banks, pointing out that the plug of the road in front of the claim they are creditors of Iraq.
Saleh added that this decision will prevent any prosecution of Iraq by the creditors or in conflict with certain reservations lawsuit filed by the banks in Iraq where his money from oil revenues.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

http://ar.radionawa.com/Detail.aspx?id=6267&LinkID=197

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum