I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Director of Iraq Social Welfare: Smart Cards Are Completed and Ready for Issuance to Beneficiaries

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Director of Iraq Social Welfare: Smart Cards Are Completed and Ready for Issuance to Beneficiaries
May 27,2011

(Baghdad, Post) – The Directorate of Social Welfare of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs said on Thursday that it has completed version of the smart card for all covered by a network of social protection for the men’s group.

A spokesman for the Directorate Salem Kayf told (Baghdad, Post) that “the Directorate of Social Welfare has completed Asaddaralbtaqp smart all covered by social protection network in Baghdad and the provinces.”

He Kayf that “all will receive salaries covered by the social welfare of government banks instead of postal services.”

He added that “the issuance of smart card for each covered by a network of social welfare will reduce cases of fraud and receipt of wages is illegal for people not covered by it.”

The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of the end of 2005, the application program of social protection network, which gives subsidies of minimum 50 thousand dinars per month with a maximum rate of 150 thousand dinars per month, and the distribution of these subsidies in several sectors of society such as the elderly, widows, orphans, divorced and unemployed.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum