I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Currency reform inevitable?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Currency reform inevitable?    Empty Currency reform inevitable? Fri May 27, 2011 9:05 am

Currency reform inevitable?

The currency reform is still inevitable - only the crash potential has increased. Andreas Popp: The situation is similar to a balloon that inflates it. The more air comes in, the more likely is that he is bursting at some point.

A currency reform is a new day and it is inevitable that from said Andreas Popp wissensmanufaktur.net in an interview with MMnews. The longer you wait, the higher the drop height - Popp noted, suggesting that central bank policy and the matter would have long gone in the grip.

The situation is comparable to a balloon that inflates it. The more air comes in, the more likely is that he is bursting at some point. Just because he was not yet burst now, of course, one can not assume that he did not explode. But of course that is a fallacious assumption. It is certainly true: the later it bursts, the more intense is the event.

The crisis is not a euro crisis, but a dollar crisis. "We must not forget that the Euro 80% in dollar is too."

"Greece" is a mere distraction. The U.S. is it even worse, says Popp. Soon there must be shortened and the benefits for many people complete destitution. If it crashes there, then there are riots and starvation.

The fracture of € does not imply that the dollar is collapsing, says Popp. One end of the euro could well mean that the dollar gets a boost again.

In Greece, it looks worse, according to Popp, when the press reported. There would probably censored because it rumbles much more commonly known as.

The euro was the most stupid decision for the Europeans since the second world war - and he ends up being be withdrawn. This is not a peacemaking money system, but a rat. And the fuse is burning. You notice that the mere fact that the Germans and the Greeks, incited against each other.

"I predict even civil war if this keeps up," said Popp. The policy and the financial world are currently living in a completely parallel world. It is a failure of denial, which is taking place here. This will take a bad end. The end of the Euro is close, so Popp: "I do not think anyone seriously believe in it to save the euro!"

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum