I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi Oil Reveal the Signing of a Final Contract With the Company (Shell) Next Week

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Iraqi Oil Reveal the Signing of a Final Contract With the Company (Shell) Next Week
June 4,2011

Baghdad, (Rn) – The Iraqi Oil Ministry on Saturday, for it will sign a final contract with the company (Shell) to develop the gas fields, stressing that it commissioned a cadre of legal access to the final version of the contract with the company during the current week.

He said Undersecretary Ahmed Chandler told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that “the oil ministry commissioned a cadre of legal agreement with Shell to reach a final contract to develop gas fields in the province of Basra.”

“The ministry will sign early next week as the final contract after reaching a final agreement demonstrates the mechanisms of working with Shell, the British – the Dutch.”

The company (Shell) has demanded that the Oil Ministry signed the final contract after the initial contract was concluded in 2008.

Iraq’s government announced it had begun to review and evaluate the performance of oil companies that won licenses in the rounds of the first and second.

The Oil Ministry announced that Iraqi and Iraq’s imports for the month of May last reaching its highest level, as it reached more than $ 7 billion and $ 450 million, and reached Iraq’s exports to 2,000,225 barrels of oil per day of Iraqi crude.

Iraq says that 60% of its crude oil exports to global markets, Asian, favored by the U.S. crude, especially retorted that it holds funds transportation system “transit”.

The country plans to increase its exports during the next six years to 12 million barrels per day, after obtaining the approval of the world’s oil, “OPEC”.

The oil ministry had announced the month of September of last year that crude oil inventories in the country has 505 billion barrels of discovered fields that $ 66 oil fields, with total recoverable reserves of 143 billion barrels of oil.

(Source)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum