I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Calls for Iraqi Kurdistan to Erbil and the implementation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Ticky find:

Calls for Iraqi Kurdistan to Erbil and the implementation of

by SFCDiaz » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:13 am

Calls for Iraqi Kurdistan to Erbil and the implementation of the initiative threatens to expose the real disruptive to implement
BAGHDAD - special - the Kurdistan Alliance has threatened to disclose the real behind the block the implementation of the terms of the Barzani entirety.

He also called for a coalition Mahma Khalil, told the independent news agency particular, the Iraqi List, respect its commitments and to speed up the implementation of the full terms of the agreement, rather than accusing the other parties to block the implementation of its provisions. He continued, "that the Iraqi claim to fulfill what he signed while attending leaders to Arbil, and the signing of the initiative, which provides in Article II the need for the application of Article 140 of the Constitution, in addition to federal and political reform, rather than continuing to pour oil on the fire and accusations of others, and escape from the language of dialogue political construction. "

The parliamentarians from the Kurdistan Alliance, and in remarks to a special agency independent news agency, had asked the Iraqi to stop using language of threats and intimidation, stressing the necessity of sitting together with partners to resolve the outstanding issues, rather than boycott the political process as a whole.

The Iraqi List, In a statement read by its leading Tareq al-Hashemi, has threatened to withdraw from the political process if it does not accelerate the rule of law Pallaivae promises and fully implement the terms of Arbil, which provides for the formation of strategic policies and the abolition of the accountability and justice, and I dare political reforms

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum