I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vietnam to protest against China in Hanoi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vietnam to protest against China in Hanoi Empty Vietnam to protest against China in Hanoi Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:06 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Viet Nam to protest against China in Hanoi

June 12 2011

Hanoi (Reuters)-the Vietnamese authorities Sunday tolerant anti-China protests in the capital Hanoi for the second day, while more than 100 people rallied against what they see aggressive behaviour by China in the mounting dispute over maritime areas.

In a park in front of Chinese Embassy demonstrators waved national flags and chanting songs and slogans "down with China and Viet Nam followed the Spratly webarasil" in reference to two archipelagos, Islands in the South China Sea.

And police were to leave after about 20 minutes but left walking around Lake Hwan Kim at the heart of the city where some onlookers expressed their support and joined a handful of them to protest.

China and Viet Nam have varied in recent weeks because of an old maritime disputes in the South China Sea. Although an armed clash was unlikely the tension could hamper regional diplomacy and United States intervention might lead, as happened last year.

Rare demonstrations Sunday in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City after the Government submitted a protest to China when the Chinese ships destroyed equipment used by Vietnamese ship cleared within special maritime economic zone of 200 nautical miles.

The Vietnamese Government said that a similar incident occurred at sea on Thursday blamed on China blamed in violation of its sovereignty. Beijing accuses Hanoi since the end of May to raise tension in the region.

There are in the South China sea shipping corridors and enormous task of potential reserves of oil and gas. It also says the Philippines and Malaysia, Brunei and Taiwan have rights in parts of seawater square 648 thousand nautical miles.

http://ara.reuters.com/article/world...75B03D20110612

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum