I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki asks United Nations to support political process and end to file related to Iraq development (CH 7)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Maliki asks United Nations to support political process and end to file related to Iraq development (CH 7)
June 12, 2011

After that its role was merely indicative .. Prime Minister ask the United Nations to support the political process!

After the United Nations expressed concern at the deterioration of human rights and the status of religious minorities and the protection of women and freedom of expression and called in a statement that the Iraqi government to take strong action to protect civilians ..

We went out MP Abbas al-Bayati, speaking on behalf of the State law in order to criticize the United Nations expressed its indicative only and is not entitled to interfere in Iraqi affairs!!! (Forgetting that Iraq is still at the mercy of Chapter VII and is not the Maliki government succeed, remove it from the neck of Iraq).

Saying, “The role of the United Nations is to provide advice and guidance only and is not entitled to intervene in the internal affairs of Iraq.”

And leave us today, Mr. Prime Minister in a statement contradictory to what is said MP Abbas al-Bayati, during the meeting held with the Under-Secretary-General Lynn Pascoe, United Nations, where a statement issued by the Prime Minister that:

“Maliki and Pascoe discussed the outstanding issues relating to Iraq at the United Nations and with other countries.

And he had asked Pascoe UN support for Iraq and the political process and contribute significantly to the end of a file related to the development of Iraq also discussed the political situation and the role of the United Nations. “

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum