I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central bank responsible for the missing 6.6 billion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Central bank carries responsibility for the loss of Paul Bremer's $ 6.6 billion of Iraqi funds
Sunday June 19, 2011

Download the Iraqi Central Bank head of the so-called Coalition Provisional Authority prior to the American occupation forces responsible for the loss of Paul Bremer's $ 6.6 billion.

Ali Alabreha deputy central bank governor in a press statement the bank is not responsible for the loss of $ 6.6 billion and lost in the period between 28/5/2004 and 28/6/2004 AD.

He added that the Central Bank case in that period if all the institutions of the state was subject to the Coalition Provisional Authority to the occupation forces and Bremer is the ruler of Iraq in that period.

He Alabreha The Central Bank of Iraq did not have funds of its own base of this size.

The deputy governor of the central bank that the funds in that period belongs to the Iraqi government, which was run by the then governor, appointed by Paul Bremer, the occupation forces ....

[link to translate.google.com]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum