I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bank of America to expand financial adviser staff

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Bank of America to expand financial adviser staff
Bank of America to nearly double ranks of financial solutions advisers to more than 1,000
ap

Chart for Bank of America Corporation Com
On Tuesday June 21, 2011, 10:25 am EDT

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) -- Bank of America Corp. said on Tuesday that it will nearly double the size of its staff of financial advisers serving its "preferred customers," those with investable assets of $50,000 to $250,000.

By the end of this year, the bank expects its ranks of "Merrill Edge Financial Solutions Advisors" will grow to more than 1,000.

Bank of America has more than 8 million preferred customers.

That group has "a complex set of needs and concerns that go beyond what the standard retail bank can offer, but they don't typically require a full-service financial adviser or a private banker," said Dean Athanasia, preferred and small-business banking executive at Bank of America.

The new advisers will be based in selected banking centers nationwide, including New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Charlotte and Washington, D.C. Some will serve clients by telephone through an advisory center.

w8tin

Interesting in light of the slow economy scratch

internetimm30

Bank of America has more than 8 million preferred customers.

That group has "a complex set of needs and concerns that go beyond what the standard retail bank can offer, but they don't typically require a full-service financial adviser or a private banker," said Dean Athanasia, preferred and small-business banking executive at Bank of America.

http://pearltower.com.mx/en.html

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

they're gearing up for something.....double the staff?

littlekracker

Pan, cant get to read the whole article but BofA is also making some changes in their forex dept.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum