I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mandate of the U.S. turn into a giant repository for Iraqi oil

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Mandate of the U.S. turn into a giant repository for Iraqi oil
20/06/2011 21:58

Baghdad / Orr News
Became the State of New Orleans to the oil deposits oil giant simulate oil reservoirs of natural stores where the Iraqi oil only and the most quality almost the rest of the types of other oil, The amount deposited in the warehouses of New Orleans than declared by the share of imported by the United States from Iraq's oil, amounting to 60% of exports Iraq's oil.
Industry experts have confirmed that the oil of Iraq is the most quality almost the rest of the types of oils other, while said source familiar with the digits of the entry of oil of New Orleans, that the quantity entering that state to store more than double the stated quantity of imported oil from Iraq, which means that there are quantities of oil production is not registered during the export ratios are extracted and exported in private.
The same source stressed that the figures seen by the real and the United States or American Atstord stored in the warehouses of the State of New Orleans is Iraqi oil allocated for storage only, describing the move Balstratejah the U.S. in anticipation of a post-oil era. He stressed that this other side of this strategy includes the draining Iraq of its wealth, which means that Iraq is on the other by depleting its resources, as happened to several countries have seen poverty after wealth. Other countries in which stocks of oil, especially oil producers.

http://www.uragency.net/ur/news.php?cat=secret&id=2393

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum