I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi parliament will read bill to reduce number of holidays

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Iraqi parliament will read bill to reduce number of holidays
June 28, 2011
Iraqi parliament is working on legislation to reduce the law vacations
TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2011

Committee announced Awqaf and Religious Affairs in the Iraqi parliament, on Tuesday, for the next week will see the second reading of the bill for the Christmas holidays and religious occasions, indicating that the committee is working to reduce the holidays.

A member of the Committee of Religious Endowments and Religious Affairs Hamid Adel in an interview (twilight), the work is under way between his committee and the Committee of Culture and Information parliamentary select holidays and religious events, stating that “next week will see the second reading of the bill.”

He said just that “the holidays and religious events will be determined if the consensus on one of the holidays will be the holiday official in, but if it was for a sect or component specific, it will be the prerogative of local governments and regions,” noting that “the Committee of Religious Endowments working to reduce holidays and religious events” .

There are various religions, sects and denominations in Iraq, and Islam is the official religion Bmzhbah Shiite and Sunni as well as other religions: the Sabean Mandaean and Yazidi, Jewish and Christian communities: the kakayea and Shabak.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum