I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commission met with CBI, Swiss Central Bank, World Bank and international banks; Develop mechanism to fund projects and ensure government

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Commission met with CBI, Swiss Central Bank, World Bank and international banks; Develop mechanism to fund projects and ensure government

Posted by leclairekettlecornco in Forex News
7/7/11

Economic Commission coordinate between the company (Edvaiza) and the Central Bank to develop a mechanism to finance projects

Baghdad (news) .. trying to economic and investment commission to provide a parliamentary meeting between the company (Edvaiza) and the Swiss central bank governor to develop a mechanism to fund strategic projects and ensure the government.

A member of the Committee of Economy and Investment and parliamentary deputy / National Alliance / Amer al-Fayez told the reporter Agency (news) said Wednesday: “We met a number of foreign delegations including the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the World Bank and the company (Edvaiza) Swiss, which includes a group of banks from the U.S., Canada and Switzerland and France to provide a meeting between them and the Governor of the Central Bank in order to develop a mechanism to fund strategic projects and to ensure a government, pointing out that we have achieved a meeting with Transport Minister Hadi al-Amiri. “

He noted that Iraq suffers from the absence of the guarantor bank for investment opportunities this company is ready to be the guarantor of the bank through the mechanism of dealing with investors.

Al-Fayez added: we divided the economic sub-committees in order to achieve a successful mechanism at work on follow-up of our universe and the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment Authority

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum