I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank calls for financial audit of sales of currency and foreign remittances

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Central Bank calls for financial audit of sales of currency and foreign remittances

. Asked the Ministry of Finance officials in the Iraqi Central Bank audited sales of foreign exchange and foreign remittances per day. . He said a ministry statement said the bank sales of foreign currency up to «120» million dollars a day, indicating that most of these funds allocated for the import of goods, food, noting that the General Authority for taxes during the audited numbers and records in collaboration with the Financial Inspection Office and found a difference and a mismatch between the transfers Foreign and daily goods entering the country. He said the knowledge of the exact amounts that target import of goods and food requires great effort, stressing that the private sector banks and the central bank held responsible for this audit. http://alahwar-tv.com/pages/news.php?nid=2982

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum