I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

IRS saturday opening

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IRS saturday opening Empty IRS saturday opening Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:57 pm

windreader1

Saturday Service Locations

Owe taxes and can’t pay?  Received an IRS notice?  Have a question about a tax lien?  Need to file a return? 

We can help!  Taxpayer Assistance Centers in 34 states, D.C., and Puerto Rico will be open on Saturday, July 16, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.  IRS personnel will be available and ready to help you with a fresh start and much more! Here is the information for those participating offices.

Click on your state for participating offices.

Alabama
Illinois
Montana
Puerto Rico
Alaska
Indiana
Nebraska
Rhode Island
Arizona
Iowa
Nevada
South Carolina
Arkansas
Kansas
New Hampshire
South Dakota
California
Kentucky
New Jersey
Tennessee
Colorado
Louisiana
New Mexico
Texas
Connecticut
Maine
New York
Utah
Delaware
Maryland
North Carolina
Vermont
District of Columbia
Massachusetts
North Dakota
Virginia
Florida
Michigan
Ohio
Washington
Georgia
Minnesota
Oklahoma
West Virginia
Hawaii
Mississippi
Oregon
Wisconsin
Idaho
Missouri
Pennsylvania
Wyoming

Page last reviewed or updated June 26, 2011

2IRS saturday opening Empty Re: IRS saturday opening Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:03 pm

windreader1

Now, I find this absolutely interesting. Why would the IRS open their offices not only on a Saturday, but a Saturday that is not associated with any tax filing deadline that I can find. Why also for only just one Saturday. Plus this was not posted until June 27, 2011 so it was obviously not a date that the IRS had on their schedule for 2011. This is a lot of expense for what? Anyone else find this as strange as I do. UNLESS, do we dare to hope, that it is going this week, and the tax office will be open to provide assistance in the tax questions which are sure to arise from the cash in procedures. Or is this just wishful thinking on my part. Always hoping, never expecting.

3IRS saturday opening Empty Re: IRS saturday opening Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Perhaps our POTUS spends more than what should be spent.....milk every dime he can.

4IRS saturday opening Empty Re: IRS saturday opening Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:15 pm

chevy#3

Perhaps to pay their three month quarterly...there extention's up! Crying or Very sad

5IRS saturday opening Empty Re: IRS saturday opening Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

would like to think it had something to do with dinar.....but we've all seen numerous times how everything isn't related to that.

6IRS saturday opening Empty Re: IRS saturday opening Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:38 am

windreader1

windreader1 wrote:
Saturday Service Locations

Owe taxes and can’t pay?  Received an IRS notice?  Have a question about a tax lien?  Need to file a return

We can help!  Taxpayer Assistance Centers in 34 states, D.C., and Puerto Rico will be open on Saturday, July 16, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.  IRS personnel will be available and ready to help you with a fresh start and much more! Here is the information for those participating offices.

Click on your state for participating offices.

Page last reviewed or updated June 26, 2011

Agree that there have been many instances where we thought a significant event meant the RV and it did not happen. This may or may not be one of those instances. One of the entities that is absolutely involved with the consequences of the RV will be the IRS. Anything out of the ordinary gets my attention. Which is why I still have to say this is strange. Here are some additional points for consideration.

1) The IRS notice states 34 states plus DC and Puerto Rico. I looked up each state to see how many locations there would be in each state. There are a total of 75 individual offices. I still cannot find anything that would merit the cost of opening 75 offices and paying overtime plus other expenses. There is no normal tax business on the horizon that would indicate that such an action is even justified. If you filed for an extension it is not due until Oct 17,2011. Quarterly payments may be due but it is a routine procedure so why would this quarter be any different from another quarter. These offices are still open Monday-Friday for anyone needing assistance.

2) Why was the date not scheduled until the 26th of June? In checking each state’s individual page I also saw that those states whose offices would be closed on Saturday had that page updated on either the 27th or 28th of June.

3) The number of offices per state range from 1 office to 11 offices. A few examples are California--11, Texas--9, Florida--7, Washington, N.Y. and Tenn.--3. What would dictate multiple offices to just one office to none? Here is a food for thought type answer. If this is tied to the RV, could it be based on the amount of dinars sold in each state. I am sure the banks and government have access to those figures.

4) The IRS notice also lists several reasons for the opening, one of which is “need to file a return.” Just how many people need to file a return in the middle of July that would justify the expense of a Saturday opening?

5) It has been suggested on other forums that there will be IRS and UST offices opening for the purpose of cashing in. This could have merit as the treasury personnel could be co-located in the IRS offices. Would they be able to conduct a cash-in? If the dinar traders can conduct a cash in, I am sure that the treasury personnel could do the same.

Well, at least if this issue “has legs” it won’t take long to find out.

7IRS saturday opening Empty Re: IRS saturday opening Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:58 am

TOTALLY WEIRD!!!

Plus in the "history" of the IRS when have they EVER!!! been "nice" and go out of "their" way to "accommodate" people????

IRS is hard nose jerks!! to tax payers...so this does cause flags!!!

8IRS saturday opening Empty Re: IRS saturday opening Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:23 am

w8tin

Wow. windreader - you really do make sense here...really makes me wonder what 'O' is up to.

9IRS saturday opening Empty Re: IRS saturday opening Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Rellek

Rellek

IRS saturday opening Obama-smile

TRUST ME FOLKS!! Shocked Shocked

10IRS saturday opening Empty Re: IRS saturday opening Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

damnit Rellek.....scared the crap outta me!!!!

11IRS saturday opening Empty Re: IRS saturday opening Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:36 am

Rellek

Rellek

Panhead wrote:damnit Rellek.....scared the crap outta me!!!!

IRS saturday opening Thumbnail.aspx?q=1004155843017&id=a34fbef841ece2d4a8175bfb4e7b8591&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.annaraccoon.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2010%2f06%2fbig-brother-poster

12IRS saturday opening Empty Re: IRS saturday opening Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:00 pm

windreader1

Next step, black suits on your front porch, LOL

13IRS saturday opening Empty Re: IRS saturday opening Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:19 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

windreader1 wrote:Next step, black suits on your front porch, LOL

won't be the first time...lol

14IRS saturday opening Empty Re: IRS saturday opening Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:27 pm

chevy#3

Panhead wrote:
windreader1 wrote:Next step, black suits on your front porch, LOL

won't be the first time...lol
"Would you like a cup of tea?" Laughing

15IRS saturday opening Empty Re: IRS saturday opening Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

no green tea for me

16IRS saturday opening Empty Re: IRS saturday opening Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:57 pm

windreader1

Found the following at DDT. Thought this was interesting in light of the fact that there are 11 offices due to open on Saturday in CA. May still not mean anything but sure is a bit of coincidence. Windreader1

This may help if you are doubting our investment

Good evening, I follow this RV very closely. I am not a guru and will not predict anything. I also am a news hound, I follow the news a lot, can’t hardly get enough.
I live and am a small business owner in southern Ca, Here in Ca the govt had a hard time passing a budget, it took 3 tries. part of the budget the state had to face was an expiring portion of the sales tax. In Orange county the rate fell from 8.75% to 7.75% on July 1. Here is a kicker for you. I was in my car a few minutes ago, listening to the news of course,and again i heard said that the state has been expecting a 350+ million sudden influx of taxes.
Right now in southern Ca, commercial property is at a 27% vacancy rate, unemployment is around 12% companys are pulling out because of the business “unfriendly” atmosphere. Where could possibly 350+ million in new taxes be coming from? It was stated the NEW monies wer EXPECTED IN MAY AND THEN JUNE. So doing the math real quick, say someone cashed in 1 million dinar at 3 dollars, That is 3 million. Now take the income tax rate of 9.75%, the state stands to recieve $292500.00. I do not know how many dinar are held in Ca but that could look like people in Ca hold about 120 million dinar. Don’t know but looks good to me.
I do not see any other way the state cuold be expecting such a windfall. Now I am not one of those guys that see’s every little thing as attached to the RV but, I have been involved with the current events enough to know there is nothing else down the pike.

17IRS saturday opening Empty Re: IRS saturday opening Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

very interesting Wind...wonder where o' where could this surplus be coming from?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum