I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / Minister of Finance to meet the British ambassador and director of the Middle East in British Foreign

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / Minister of Finance to meet the British ambassador and director of the Middle East in British Foreign

واConscious / Baghdad / p. E

2/7/2009 2/7/2009 2:14pm 2:14 pm

Met with Finance Minister Bayan Jabr, head of the Middle East at the British Foreign Office, Frank Baker, the British ambassador in Baghdad.

According to a media source in the ministry of the reporter (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) Zubeidi said during the meeting that "the strategy of the federal budget for the next three years in 2010 and 2011 and 2012 include a focus on investment and the advancement of the oil sector and human development, adding that the ministry has made important achievements, including budget preparation strategy Federal Common (2010 - 2012), which includes a focus on the development of the economy, especially in the areas of investment, service and attention to the oil sector and human development, noting that this strategy will help to raise the standard of living of the Iraqi citizen will be built in basic infrastructure, especially when the investment in these sectors will create employment necessary to support economic growth. "

The source added that "the minister pointed out that Iraq succeeded in the course of 2008 to extinguish a large part of its debt, which was overwhelmed by the pole and stand in front of him and so will be able to achieve important projects in all areas, stressing the need to encourage the Iraqi private sector and foreign investment and the provision of facilities and special in the oil sector. "

For his part, spoke highly of Frank Baker, financial development and economic planning in Iraq, stressing his country's support for Iraq in order to achieve further success and progress.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum