I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

DNO doubles estimate at Kurdish oil field

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.iraqdirectory.com/DisplayNews.aspx?id=16269

DNO doubles estimate at Kurdish oil field

UPI - [7/12/2011]

Norwegian energy company DNO International said Tuesday the reserve estimate from the Tawke oil field in the Kurdish region of Iraq is double earlier figures.

DNO said a reserve estimate completed by French company Beicip Franlab puts the recoverable reserve estimate from the Tawke field at 636 million barrels of oil, up from the 305 million barrels estimated in 2010.

DNO Managing Director Helge Eide said the latest estimate from third-party auditors confirmed Tawke was a world-class field.

"The new reserves numbers far exceed our expectations of even a few months ago and certainly were not envisaged when we made the discovery in 2006," he said in a statement. "But the field's recent performance has proven its exceptional reservoir quality."

DNO and its partners started exports from the Tawke oil field in June 2009. Oil flowed for just four months, however, because of legal disputes between the Kurdish government and Baghdad.

The Iraqi finance minister in May confirmed the first oil export payment to contractors in the Kurdish region. Kurdish Prime Minister Barham Salih said the federal government in Baghdad confirmed payment to the Kurdistan Regional Government for revenues derived from the export of 5 million barrels of oil early this year.

DNO said in June the first payment of $103.7 million for its crude oil exports was a milestone for its operations in the country.

MrsCK

hello gente good to see you here posting hope others will come over that want real news if you know what I mean LOL

gente

gente

Yep, thanks=had enough of the gurus and their kool-aid drinking minions...Even when we would debunk them with blatant facts, they would still call the articles "smoke" if it didn't go along with whatever gurus "intel" was at the time...

MrsCK

I hear ya like chapter 7 is gone/done every month for the last two years, dude it is still there!

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

ya can add one more to the list of forums I'm banned from CK.....lol....

Rellek

Rellek

Panhead wrote:ya can add one more to the list of forums I'm banned from CK.....lol....

Medic finally caught on and booted ya! About time...LOL Razz Razz

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

not Medic's forum.....you know what I think of that SPecial Forces peckerchecker.....got banned from J4D, guess they didn't care for my dislike of guru's (like they didn't know)......lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum