I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki signed with the French Prime Minister a number of memoranda of understanding and contracts

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Maliki signed with the French Prime Minister a number of memoranda of understanding and contracts

2009-07-02 12:43:45 2009-07-02 12:43:45

BAGHDAD (Iba) / prime minister / visit / .. Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and his French counterpart, Francois Fillon, the overall relations between the two countries and ways of development in the first visit of the Prime Minister of France to Baghdad since 2003.
The informed source told the independent press (Iba) to the Prime Minister of France, which began a brief visit to Baghdad this morning to discuss with Maliki on the signing of a number of memoranda of understanding and contracts in addition to subjects of common interest between the two countries.
. It is scheduled to leave Fillon to Sulaymaniyah for talks with President Jalal Talabani there.

The French Prime Minister has arrived in Baghdad from the Jordanian capital of Amman to visit a short one-day, accompanied by a delegation comprising 30 members, including a number of heads of French economic institutions as the French government statement said that "there will be the signing of several contracts" during the visit, which already agreed upon at the visit of French President Nicolas Sarkozy to Baghdad last February. (end) / g / ..

windreader1

Hmmmmmmmm

They were in Amman before coming to Iraq. Interesting

Amman is a very busy place...thanks mom..totally missed that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum