I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iraqi government to form economic committee to facilitate the entry of Turkish companies

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

The Iraqi government to form economic committee to facilitate the entry of Turkish companies

July 13 2011

BAGHDAD - babysit -
Revealed adviser in the Iraqi government, said Iraq agreed with Turkey to set up economic committee to facilitate the task of entering the investment companies.

The chancellor said the peace Qureshi told a news briefing that "the Commission will work to strengthen the economic the economic reality to facilitate the entry of Turkish companies to invest in the Iraqi provinces."

He added that "Turkish companies are working hard to enter the Iraqi market and to work on projects with strategy, character of service-prioritize the key needs of citizens."

He pointed out that "work is continuing in earnest by the Commission to end the obstacles to entry for major Turkish companies, which amounted to more than 212 company."

The Iraqi government announced that the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Turkey arrived in 2010 to $ 10 billion.

Iraq hopes to deliver the trade between Iraq and Turkey in the next five years to 20 billion dollars annually, especially after the lifting of economic sanctions imposed by the seventh item .... p / i

http://alrayy.com/Newpaper/Issue/143/3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum