I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBI auction Thursday June 2, 2009

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CBI auction Thursday June 2, 2009 Empty CBI auction Thursday June 2, 2009 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Was the opening of the auction and the second daily stranded after Forty thousand of the sale and purchase of foreign currency at the Central Bank of Iraq on Thursday, 2/7/2009 and the results were as follows: --

The number of banks contributing to the auction (13)

Price foundation, which had won the auction by selling dinar / U.S. $ 1170

Price foundation, which had won the auction for the purchase of dinars / dollars ......

Amount sold at auction by the Bank (U.S. $) 102,150,000

The amount purchased by the bank at the auction (U.S. $) ........

Total bids (U.S. $) 102,150,000

Offers to Sell Total (dollars) .......

Sale price of money (1173) dinars / dollars, including the commission of the Central Bank in the amount of (3) dinars per dollar.

Cash sales price (1183) dinars / dollars, including the commission of the Central Bank in the amount of (13) dinars per dollar.

Quantity sold, the amount of cash (zero) dollars and the amount of remittances (16,000,000) dollars and the amount of remittances
(86,150,000)

Receive a commission of the Central Bank (13) dinars per dollar with a deduction of (Cool JD / Dolreetn amounts purchased, namely that: the purchase price of the dollar cash = (sale price of the dollar cash -Cool
Thursday, July 02, 2009
Thursday, July 02, 2009

OK the Smiley faces are suppose to be the Number 8 not smileys

2CBI auction Thursday June 2, 2009 Empty Re: CBI auction Thursday June 2, 2009 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:27 pm

danny

Darn it, I was hoping the banks would sell no dinars to the CBI again today and take zero cash home...looks like the average cash in US$ per bank was over $1.2 million today....crap...I was so hoping to see a trend...maybe soon...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum