I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi economy open to China - Maliki

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iraqi economy open to China - Maliki Empty Iraqi economy open to China - Maliki Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:12 pm

gente

gente

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=143826&l=1

Iraqi economy open to China - Maliki

7/18/2011 7:13 PM

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: Premier Nouri al-Maliki stated today that the Iraqi economic fields are open to China for its rehabilitation and construction, calling on Chinese companies to expand their work in Iraq.

In a statement issued by his office, during the Iraqi-Chinese economic cooperation conference, Maliki called on Chinese companies "to expand their work to cover fields of energy, housing, industry, agriculture, and infrastructures."

Premier Maliki pointed out the necessity of signing a bilateral agreement between the two countries to protect the investments, pointing out the importance of benefiting from the Chinese experiment in investing economic region in order to build an Iraqi model similar to the Chinese experiment.

Maliki headed a high ranking delegation in a 3-day visit to China to hold political, trade and economic talks.

The delegation comprises ministers of agriculture, industry, oil and chairman of national investment commission.

RM (TI)/SR

2Iraqi economy open to China - Maliki Empty Re: Iraqi economy open to China - Maliki Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

so glad we deposed their dictator so China can reap the rewards....too bad it wasn't for oil as many thought in the beginning (we could use it about now)

3Iraqi economy open to China - Maliki Empty Re: Iraqi economy open to China - Maliki Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:41 pm

MrsCK

amazinggggggggggggg

china has their fingers in EVERY country almost!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum