I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The signing of a memorandum of understanding with Germany for the development of Iraqi railways

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ministry of Transport

Signed by the General Railway Iraqi memorandum of understanding with the German railway company DB International.

The purpose of this note to the joint cooperation between the two companies and to develop plans for the establishment and operation of railways in Iraq and supplying vehicles and rail vehicles, materials and supplies as well as to establish the types of trains to provide modern and high technological level of logistics and the establishment of modern railway facilities have been signed during this visit, His Excellency the Minister of Transport and the latter to Germany, which aims to forge closer ties with international companies and attract them to invest in Iraq and the development of the transport sector in general and railways in particular, during the month of the signing of this memorandum will be appointed by the coordinator for each to establish contact in order to implement the provisions of this note.

Encyclopedia of the two rivers in the 18:09 09 Rajab 1430 (02 July 2009)

Germany sure is getting a lot of business in iraq lately!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum