I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

A letter of intent between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the French Republic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A letter of intent between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the French Republic

A letter of intent between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the French Republic Blank A letter of intent between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the French Republic Spk
Date: July 2, 2009

Dabbagh: a letter of intent between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the French Republic

Introduction

The Government of Iraq and the Government of the French Republic Almsmytan below, respectively,
"the Iraqi side" and the "French party" and together "the parties" looking to strengthen their relationship with distinct and sustainable

Desiring to develop bilateral cooperation particularly in the field of armaments,

Article I:

Their intention to announce the following:
1. Agreement aims to identify cooperation activities to be implemented, as well as the methods of implementation.
2. The inclusion of the following areas of cooperation in this Agreement:

A. Strategic trade-offs as follows:
First: the exchange of views and experiences on the topics to be determined by agreement
Subscribers.
Second: The contacts between the parties through visits by the highest authorities
And the exchange of delegations.
Third: the purchase and modernization and repair of arms and military equipment,

The result is:
(1) the establishment of a bilateral commission is mandated to regulate and coordinate the cooperation in this area.
(2) the appointment of a permanent correspondent for the French to the Iraqi side.
(3) the exchange of tactical information and technical and logistics related to the use of equipment to be purchased from the French party.
B. Support provided by the French arms contracts, particularly with respect to price, quality and logistics.
C. The visit of the delegations from the Iraqi side to France in order to test and evaluate and choose
Equipment and technologies for the defense.
D. Rehabilitation and training related to military equipment to be purchased or to respond to specific requests from the Iraqi side.
E. The formation of a military mission to the French Embassy in Baghdad
To facilitate the completion and implementation of this Agreement.
Article II:

1- not a letter of intent or obligation to participate in the funding of such cooperation, as it does not represent a legally binding commitment between the parties, not only in the framework of national law, in the framework of international law.
2- that such an obligation arises only as a result of the cooperation agreement mentioned in article (1), and concluded in accordance with the national procedures for the approval of the two parties.

Article III:
This Agreement is executed within the limits of the possibilities that can be allocated to each party to it.

Done at Baghdad on July 2, 2009 copies, each in Arabic and French texts are equally authentic legal.

Jean-Francois Giroux
Ambassador of France in Iraq
Of the Government of the French Republic

Abdul Qadir Mohammed Jassim Obeidi
Secretary of Defense
Of the Government of the Republic of Iraq

إنتهى Ended

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum