I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Washington will sign a cooperation agreement between the Ministry of Transport and modern technolgies

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Washington will sign a cooperation agreement between the Ministry of Transport and

July 19 2011

BAGHDAD - Mostafa Hashemi
The representative of the World Bank in Baghdad, Maria Helen that Washington is in the stage of signing the Cooperation Agreement between the Ministry of Transport and World Bank.

This came during a meeting with the Minister of Transport Hadi al-Ameri, who discussed the mechanism of Bank support for re-infrastructure in airports and railways, ports and transportation.

And confirmed Ameri need to develop and prepare a plan for training of specialized personnel for the investment of modern technologies and the advancement of transportation., For its part has made Helen prepared the World Bank to provide. All the services and investment financing service for the new Iraq to improve the joints of performance commensurate with the global development happening in this area.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...IwSulIt4HTmFpQ

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum