I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

CBI: high annual inflation remains under control

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

19/07/2011

CBI: high annual inflation remains under control

Baghdad, said adviser to the CBI on Tuesday that annual inflation remained under control, stressing that the major reasons of high inflation for the month of June the high rents and taxes, electricity.

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the increase of the annual inflation remains under control and the high inflation of 6.1% compared to last year's Bhuzeiran longer under the control of inflation the central bank is a natural result of the Iraqi market."

"The persistence of high inflation due to higher prices for its causes Rent Alsesknah role in addition to the activation of electricity tax in most areas of the country."

He continued, "Tackling inflation requires a broad economic reforms, including the activation of the customs tariff law to prevent the purposes of market laws and legislation supportive of the private sector."

The Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation for the annual headline inflation for the month of June last by 6.1% and the monthly inflation fell compared with the month of May last by 0.08%.

Announced that the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation for the high inflation rate in May rose (0.1%) compared with the month of April.

Known that excessive inflation in the general level of prices and rising incomes in cash or a component of cash income such as wages or profits as well as high costs and over-the creation of cash balances.

Fear and a number of economists from the continuing high rates of inflation in the country in the absence of mechanisms to limit the height of the governmental institutions on the management of the economy in the country

He favored the Central Bank of the basis for the rise in inflation last March by 5.7%from the previous month of February comes because of the high electricity prices.

The main tasks of the Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, and management of reserves of foreign currency, and the issuance of currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.akn ews.com%2Far%2Faknews%2F2

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum