I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oil Ministry recruits 1,114 energy workers

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oil Ministry recruits 1,114 energy workers Empty Oil Ministry recruits 1,114 energy workers Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:06 pm

gente

gente

http://www.aknews.com/en/aknews/2/252871/

Oil Ministry recruits 1,114 energy workers

20/07/2011 19:37

Erbil, July 20 (AKnews) – Iraq’s Oil Ministry announced on Wednesday that it has recruited 1,114 new employees for the state oil companies under its jurisdiction.

The successful applicants for the public sector posts are holders of specialized diplomas and degrees in the oil sector from technical oil institutes and other energy related institutions.

Iraq is aiming to increase its oil production from around 2.5 million barrels per day at present to 12 million bpd over the coming years. Such an increase requires a significant increase in skilled manpower, the ministry says.

According to the statement, the newly employed graduates will be placed in the companies belonging to the ministry including the north and south oil companies.

Although Iraq sits atop the world’s fourth largest oil reserves, three decades of successive wars and international sanctions have left the country’s infrastructure and state industries in a poor state of repair.

Federal income from oil exports currently constitutes more than 95% of Iraq's economy.

RY/KA/AKnews

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum