I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Found on other site posting for discussion (Guru's turning on each other)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

I read this earlier but still wanted to share. I rarely click on (chitter) chat in dinarland, but this one leaped out.

It's a snippet of a "chat" from "Mailman17" that references that "Dinar Summit" that took place last weekend in Ohio.

I am led to believe that two of the individuals, he's referring to are:

Breitling - who attended the Summit and even met up with Scooter. Breitling promotes the BH Group and dinar investors to sign up with a Warka Bank acct on his site

and

Frank26 (of Frankly Speaking) who resides in Ohio and also attended the Summit with other mods. Frank began to sell dinars on his site about 3-4 weeks ago or so and is known to promote "sponsors" on his website.

The dealer that Med is referring to is OBVIOUSLY Dinar Trade (Ali Agha) because he is the only large dealer who has moved overseas but still has corporate operations here in the US (California).

Thoughts?

-------------------------
(You can read the full thing here
Dinar Daddy: [link to theiraqidinar.com]

or

Dinar Vets: [link to dinarvets.com] )

Mailman chat 7/22/11

"I JUST FOUND OUT A COUPLE DAYS AGO
THAT OU FAVORITE DINAR DEALER WHO SUPPOSEDLY IS IN HIDING
ENGLAND IS THE LAST I HEARD
HAS SET UP CASH STATIONS HERE FOR OTHER FORUM GROUPS TO CASH IN
BUT WHAT THOSE FORUM LEADERS FORGOT TO TELL ITS MEMBERS IS THIS
THAT THEY WILL SPLIT THE 150 PER MILLION WITH YOU KNOW WHO FOR EVERY MEMBER OF AN INDIVIDUAL SITE THAT CASHES IN WITH HIM
AND THAT THEY HAD A LITTLE POW WOW IN OHIO...TO GO OVER THE DETAILS
NOT ONLY THAT
THEY WILL TRY TO INFLUENCE ITS MEMBERS
WHOM THEY REGARD AS HONEST LEADERS..SHAME REALLY
TO NOT ONLY INVEST IN YOU KNOW WHOS BANK IN IRAQ...
BUT ALSO THE ISX AND WARKA
THIS FRIGGIN THING IS HUGE
KICKBACKS MUST BE CHICAGO STYLE...
NOW...I AM NOT MENTIONING ANY NAMES...AND I DO NOT WANT NAMES REPEATED IN CHAT WHEN I AM DONE
BUT YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT
AND YOU ALL KNOW THE SITES THAT SPONSOR CASHING IN WITH THAT PERSON"

windreader1

The guy that runs Daddy Dinar Tidbits was also at this conference. He posted that he would not hold some of his weekly activities due to his attending a dinar summit. I agree that the dealer is Ali as he is now selling out of England. The cash in sites are probably the sites that he set up what 3-4 years ago. If so, these guys are really behind the times. The statement that "they will split the 150 per million with you know who" doesn't make much sense. If this is the $150 flat fee that was to be charged by Ali for cashing in how far does that go if you are splitting it up.

What a riot.

MrsCK

Dinar Daddy...aka Wigo...aka Roger ALSO went to that meeting.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

lol....we all know what a farce I think Roger is....he helped Okie become the idiot he is today just like Neno and Phoenix IMO

MrsCK

My understanding a few years back on the $150 fee was

$75.00 goes to Dinartrade for electric, water, rent, etc for the office.

$75.00 goes to the "Person" that is opening the office, frank (OH), dinardaddy (UT), neno (TX), honestJohn (AR), etc.

So what are they splitting the $75.00 that goes to "person" that has the headache of opening a office???

Sounds STUPID to me!!!

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

it's from Medic....so stupid isn't surprising, he's always had an axe to grind with Ali anyhow.

chevy#3

MrsCK wrote:My understanding a few years back on the $150 fee was

$75.00 goes to Dinartrade for electric, water, rent, etc for the office.

$75.00 goes to the "Person" that is opening the office, frank (OH), dinardaddy (UT), neno (TX), honestJohn (AR), etc.

So what are they splitting the $75.00 that goes to "person" that has the headache of opening a office???

Sounds STUPID to me!!!
stupid is,as stupid does.....their ignorance of reality is their bliss! there trapped inside x-box 360

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum