I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

US donation to Southern Refineries Company

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1US donation to Southern Refineries Company Empty US donation to Southern Refineries Company Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

US donation to Southern Refineries Company

July 24 2011

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The U.S.Consulate in Basra announced that U.S.Consul General Piper Campbell signed on behalf of the U.S.Trade and Development Agency an agreement with the Southern Refineries Company to donate 502,000 dollars to carry out an executive study on the rehabilitation of Basra's refinery.

The statement issued by the U.S.Embassy, as received by Aswat al-Iraq, stated that the donation will help the general evaluation of the refinery and determine the engineering requirements and other prerequisites to develop it.

This rehabilitation will allow the country to realize greater economic benefit from its oil reserves and will support the Iraqi Ministry of Oil’s goal of reaching a production capacity of 12 million barrels per day by 2020.

It added that this agreement is within the Strategic Framework Agreement on the basis of joint interests.

The refinery rehabilitation feasibility study will occur over the course of the next year and builds on the 20 other collaborative training and exchange programs to encourage economic development that the U.S.Trade and Development Agency has supported in Iraq since 2004.

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1....&id=143920&l=1

windreader1

How bad can bad get

MrsCK

donate 502,000 dollars to carry out an executive study

it takes 1/2 million dollars for a frig'n STUDY!!!!!

wow on top of that it is "donated"....HELLO!!!! were did that money come from!! I would think right about now the USA should NOT be donating to anybody over sea's!

gente

gente

This administration has been hemorrhaging money since the get-go, why would they stop now?

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

almost like it was free money eh?....keep in mind this administration spent more the first three months than the previous administration did in 8 years fight two separate conflicts.

MrsCK

gente wrote:This administration has been hemorrhaging money since the get-go, why would they stop now?

Yeah and the stupid last one raised the debt ceiling 7 times...USA has not paid one dime on it's debt in 51 years..only raise it!

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Dem's-Repub's...all cut from the same cloth....look how Clinton and Bush Sr are almost inseparable nowadays.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum