I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banking expert's (the future of Iraq): You must to keep the economy from political differences/LOOKS LIKE THE GOI KEEPS DRAGGING IT'S FEET

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/ArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D6083

Banking expert's (the future of Iraq): You must to keep the economy from political differences

Author: the future of Iraq

24/07/2011 17:04

The future of Iraq / special

Expert called a bank for political blocs to keep economic matters for their conflicts of political circuit and affecting the economy of helplessness and confusion, criticizing at the same time the government and the House of Representatives not to pass laws that help the private sector in the performance of economic role in the development of the country, said a specific Abdul Aziz owners managing director of the Bank of the Iraqi Islamic In a telephone conversation with (the future of Iraq): that the leaders of the blocks to distance economic affairs for political conflicts and the paralyzing confusion, especially as we are going to attract investments.

He called on owners to amend the investment law as vague and plagued by a lot of negatives

He added that the policy of free market economy pursued by Iraq after 2003 did not succeed because of the confusion and poor economic planning and stressed the need to separate the management of state institutions for political conflicts, noting that Iraq's experience in this field through the Council of reconstruction in the fifties of the last century.

Where the Council acts in isolation from the political conflicts and constant change of governments and parliaments because it is run by technocrats working away from politics and continued the angel that the experience of private banks in Iraq's modern in its dealings banking and because of the wrong policies that were pursued by the previous regime where the size and significantly the private sector in the economic process by giving roles small exceeding some light industries, including banking sector, which was until a few years before his fall monopolized the government banks only, and despite the novelty of these banks, their number and that only 26 banks, but it contributed to the development of the national economy.

He praised the angel in the Iraqi government's decision which provides for an increase of the amounts allocated to the issuing letter of credit to domestic banks than a million dollars a year to two million dollars for each adoption, calling it the important step in the way of strengthening the work of private banks and increasing share in the revitalization of the economic sector in Iraq.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum