I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliament is poised to pass a law the reconstruction of infrastructure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iraqhurr.org%2F

Parliament is poised to pass a law the reconstruction of infrastructure

24.07.2011 24.07.2011

Announced that the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament close to approving a bill the reconstruction of infrastructure and the development of service sectors, which was approved by the Iraqi government two years ago and has allocated $ 70 billion, but it is not passed in the previous parliamentary session and caused for a lot of debate within the parliament.

The Committee member Rep. Nahida Daini that this week will see the adoption of the law that has been allocated $ 37 billion, one billion dollars to the poor housing projects, adding that the parliament was determined to pass this law as soon as the utmost importance for the country.

She Daini said in an interview with Radio Free Iraq regret to download the amounts allocated in the law of the reconstruction of infrastructure to almost half, adding that the $ 37 billion will be spent during the current year on housing projects, agriculture, transport and water projects and sanitation, also confirmed that next year will see the allocation of larger amounts for projects infrastructure.

For his part, played down the economic expert, Hilal Al-Tahan of the importance of adopting the law of the reconstruction of infrastructure, unless accompanied by a clear vision of how to provide the necessary funds to implement projects.

He drew miller to the difficulty of the task of government in the provision of funds allocated for reconstruction projects, warning it of at the same time the danger of borrowing from the central bank because it would hurt the value of the Iraqi currency, and called on the government to provide the necessary funds for the reconstruction of infrastructure Althitah through soft loans from international organizations or friendly countries.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum