I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Advisor to the Central Bank surprised the draft decision to delay change currency

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

COULDN'T FIND A WORKING LINK TO THIS ARTICLE...SEEMS REAL THOUGH..

Advisor to the Central Bank surprised the draft decision to delay change currency

Surprised at the appearance of the central bank adviser Mohammed Saleh, "deciding to delay a project to change the currency of Iraq by the executive and legislative branches," stressing that "the project will come out of economic problems and conflicts in Iraq."

He attributed the benefit of "reasons to change the Iraqi currency was the result of inflation happening in Iraq as well as to improve the value of the Iraqi currency," calling "the government to speed up the Iraqi currency to the feminine and re-structure to facilitate cash transactions and projects."

He stressed "the need for feminine Iraq because the Iraqi currency has today [30] trillion Iraqi dinars." He explained "with the growth of the economy will grow this money, and therefore these figures are enriching the same rights and the same property, while the figures will be Mrhqh, and commensurate with, or facilitate the creation of a monetary reform facilitator and easy."

And put on the timing of the coin, and whether it will precede the process of removing the zeros between the benefit that "the coin will be within the structure of currency and within the existing project and will be the currency after deletion of zeros from the currency paper."

He explained that "the end of the coin is to cover the transaction currency, considering the small groups of fast trading, especially as the age of the coin longer than cash, as well as that coin will be the proof of the strength of the Iraqi currency."

Saleh called on to "encourage and support this step as it positively affect the Iraqi economy."

And we are talking some time ago in the Iraqi media regarding the change of currency, and issuing a new currency, and is noted that there are changes will occur in the form of new Iraqi currency, including the removal of zeros, and the inclusion of the Kurdish language to the Arabic language in the currencies.

The central bank decided to introduce coins as part of his plan to restructure the currency, which requires government approval and the Council of Representatives for a strategic plan that it will contribute in supporting the Iraqi dinar's value in financial trading.

MrsCK

Thanks gente....you don't have to post links here at all..just the article if you want. If someone wants a link they can google the title. LOLOL

Article first came out around July 15th.

gente

gente

THX MCK--looks like CBI is telling the GOI to get a move on...hope they listen-Sick of this ride....hahaha

MrsCK

Saleh is 1. Adviser to the CBI and 2. Been scream a LOP policy since 2006.

Surprised at the appearance of the central bank adviser Mohammed Saleh, "deciding to delay a project to change the currency of Iraq by the executive and legislative branches," stressing that "the project will come out of economic problems and conflicts in Iraq." (IN other words Saleh has stopped screaming his "Adviser policy" he has been pushing since 2006..which is a LOP. NOW none of us believe he would push "his Adviser policy" due to the fact "NO inflation" to justify a LOP!!!! So why would he keep BRINGING IT UP from time to time?? We feel it was a way to "scare the crap" out a iraqi that was "hording" their dinars at HOME and not in a bank! See Saleh policy was always about physical currency being LOP but never EVER said anything about "bank account balances"!!!)

He attributed the benefit of "reasons to change the Iraqi currency was the result of inflation happening in Iraq as well as to improve the value of the Iraqi currency," calling "the government to speed up the Iraqi currency to the feminine and re-structure to facilitate cash transactions and projects." (OK Saleh is explain WHY his thought his "Adviser policy" stood for...INFLATION? what inflation? but now he agree's to the CBI policy that has been in place a longggggggggg time and that the Government should support the policy that is IN PLACE RIGHT NOW")

He stressed "the need for feminine Iraq because the Iraqi currency has today [30] trillion Iraqi dinars." (I know weird working for English speaking people but "feminine Iraq" mean soft, gentle, breakable, etc. IN other words Saleh is saying that When they do change monetary policy to be careful that is does not "crush, harden, or break" iraq from what they have worked hard for now")

This next paragraph I'm going to break down due to so much in one statement:
He explained "with the growth of the economy will grow this money, (The currency they have right now the value will grow with a booming economy, sheesh they can only go up with their economy!)

and therefore these figures are enriching the same rights and the same property, while the figures will be Mrhqh, and commensurate with, or facilitate the creation of a monetary reform facilitator and easy. (Everything will have the same value scale to go by that will be more easy to go by. Him using the word commensurate is cool it means: equal...the only way they can do this is give the currency a value and NOT a program rate of 1170)

And put on the timing of the coin, and whether it will precede the process of removing the zeros between the benefit that "the coin will be within the structure of currency and within the existing project and will be the currency after deletion of zeros from the currency paper."
(WOW WHAT A STATEMENT!!!!!!!! personally never thought the man would say this after all these years!!! He is not sure if the coins will come out at the same time as the RV, but if they do, they will be in the same structure as the big notes!!! and will stay out in the hands of iraqi's even AFTER they have taken the "deletion of zeros from the currency paper" big notes go bye bye they go in bank...never come back out. PLUS key wording is "within the EXISTING project" which means the CBI policy that they are following to a new monetary policy change!! WOW Saleh gives the OK TO THE CBI PLAN!!! Amazing!!!!!!!!!)

He explained that "the end of the coin is to cover the transaction currency, considering the small groups of fast trading, especially as the age of the coin longer than cash, as well as that coin will be the proof of the strength of the Iraqi currency." (Coins will be used in everyday market purchase like going to buy a candy bar..easy to use for transactions, plus they last longer then paper currency)

Saleh called on to "encourage and support this step as it positively affect the Iraqi economy."(OH
MY GOSH!!! THE MAN GIVES TOTAL "OK" to change the policy on the currency"..wow! After all these years he an't bitch to change it but supports it!!)

And we are talking some time ago in the Iraqi media regarding the change of currency, and issuing a new currency, and is noted that there are changes will occur in the form of new Iraqi currency, including the removal of zeros, and the inclusion of the Kurdish language to the Arabic language in the currencies. ("We"??? Sorry Saleh only YOU was screaming to do a LOP!)

The central bank decided to introduce coins as part of his plan to restructure the currency, which requires government approval and the Council of Representatives for a strategic plan that it will contribute in supporting the Iraqi dinar's value in financial trading.

WOW WHAT A TURN AROUND ON SALEH!!!!!!!!!!!! been reading his BS 5 years...now he is like soooooooo OK with what the CBI wants to do...like I said "amazinggggggggg"..never thought I would see him say the above!!!

GO RV!! Shaleh is cool with it!!

gente

gente

Thx MCK!! I found another translation and it said that if the GOI would simply implement the policies that had been submitted, it would take care of the economic and security problems...an excerpt:

The central bank adviser surprised delay decision on the currency change cash
25/07/2011 ad-6: 25 | readers number: 21

The central bank adviser expressed surprise at the appearance of Muhammad Saleh "delaying a decision on the currency change Iraqi cash by the executive and legislative branches," he said that "the project will help to get out of the economic problems and conflicts in Iraq," he said.

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_131509.html

Let's hope they mean to implement this soon..I'm thinkin at least another 1-3 months given the way things move over there...be great if I'm wrong though!!

MrsCK

agree gente...molasses syrup moves faster then iraq!!!

today, tomorrow, next week, next month, before the end of the year or next year...I'm Open to whenever...just do it!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum