I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi Central bank decides to produce coins in his plan to restructure the currency

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.iraqdirectory.com/DisplayNews.aspx?id=16342

Iraqi Central bank decides to produce coins in his plan to restructure the currency

Translated by Iraqdirectory.com - [7/25/2011]

Adviser to the CBI revealed part of the restructuring plan of the development of currency, coin and banks for trading financial banking to support the Iraqi economy.
Mohammed Saleh told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) that "the central bank decided to introduce coins as part of his plan to restructure the currency, which requires government approval and the Council of Representatives as they plan strategy will contribute to support the value of the Iraqi dinar in the trading of Finance."

He added that "the draft coins in 2004 was not successful because it has not been as comprehensive reforms to support the financial value of the Iraqi dinar in the global market."

He pointed out that "the coin is not a low currency, but will be important medium of exchange which is used for simple banking transactions in the internal business transactions."

The Central Bank of Iraq decided to restructure the local currency in order to develop the payment system in the country last June 22nd.

He expressed the IMF last August to support the Iraqi economy in the event of having a number of economic measures including the privatization of banks and raise three zeroes from the local currency and to meet debt and compensation is the responsibility of Iraq.

The Iraqi government has denied any change in the local currency this year to reduce inflation.

The local Iraqi currency has gone through several changes in its history, most recently in 2004 when the former Governing Council replaced the previous currency, which was the symbol of the former regime.

The main tasks of the Iraqi Central Bank to maintain price stability, the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies, management of reserves of foreign currency, and the issuance of currency management, as well as to regulate the banking sector.

MrsCK

that about bits and pieces of 3 articles put in one...amazing but DANG GOOD STUFF!!

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

ain't got no pockets for anything that jingles.....need to bring out the FIL's and get this thang a going!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum