I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq begins implementing a program to develop the financial management of

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/2/254039/

Iraq begins implementing a program to develop the financial management of

28/07/2011 09:26

Baghdad, July 28 (Rn) - The adviser in the Iraqi government said on Thursday that the Cabinet decided to initiate work to develop the financial management of the number of balancing financial firm in tune with the changes in the Iraqi economy. said Salam al-Quraishi, told the Kurdish news agency (Rn) " The Iraqi government will coordinate with the International Monetary Fund to develop the capacity of the Ministry of Finance to develop investment projects, and develop the formulation of the general budget of the country through the training of personnel working in the ministry according to the latest updates of international. " He added that "the Ministry of Finance will develop the department of economic and system support contracts government in addition to the preparation of an information system a high level in the management of contracts. He Quraishi said that "the World Bank will work in coordination with the Iraqi government to develop the system cabinets, multiple and evaluation system of financial control procedure, and the establishment of an internal network of the Ministry of Finance to exchange financial information across the international system for the development of financial management and banking system. " The Ministry of Finance of Iraq for its efforts over the next year to develop an integrated plan for the development of banks, e-government and the activation of financial relations in this aspect. The Iraqi government is still limited in its financial transactions on the government banks relied upon by 85%. and called on the Ministry of Finance Earlier, the Iraqi Central Bank to take firm action in granting licenses for the establishment of private banks. Wanan of Jafar, the Open: Wafa Zangana

gente

gente

" The Ministry of Finance of Iraq for its efforts over the next year to develop an integrated plan for the development of banks, e-government and the activation of financial relations in this aspect. The Iraqi government is still limited in its financial transactions on the government banks relied upon by 85%. and called on the Ministry of Finance Earlier, the Iraqi Central Bank to take firm action in granting licenses for the establishment of private banks. Wanan of Jafar, the Open: Wafa Zangana

I wonder how long this will take...says over the next YEAR..I thought that all the banks were SUPPOSEDLY up to speed July 1st???

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum