I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

We will be pressing for approval of oil & gas law in accordance with constitutional matters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

We will be pressing for approval of oil & gas law in accordance with constitutional matters
Khalifa Jabir: We will be pressing for approval of oil and gas law in accordance with constitutional matters

Described the decision of the Commission on oil and gas in the parliament, Jabir Khalifa Jabir Bloc MP Fadhila the first round of licensing, which has won two British and Chinese, as (failure) of the Ministry of Oil. Mr. Khalifa said in a press statement that the (first round of licensing is a failure of the Ministry of the small oil companies refused to participate and a tour of the most participation licenses).

The Oil Ministry announced on Tuesday (6-30) that it has agreed to grant a license to invest an initial field of only one of six oil fields and gas fields offered for investment, have been rejected bids for the other seven fields ... event held at the Rashid Hotel in Baghdad to declare the winning companies licensing the first cycle of the presence of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a Chinese company canc bp of British investment in the license Rumaila daily production ceiling at two million, 850 thousand barrels per day, and the profit amounted to two dollars for each additional barrel of oil product from the field.

The successor to Mr. Jaber said he would exercise and members of the House of Representatives pressed for ratification of the oil and gas in accordance with constitutional matters.

http://209.85.229.132/translate_c?hl...sFWlL7HhmS8nGw

OWL

I wonder if liquid-natural-gas is 'easier' to produce than oil, by-the-barrel? Seriously, I'm ignorant of the process, so If some LNG is less costly to produce it would be understandable for BP and China to accept 'lower bids'....on THAT contract. Just a thought

OWL wrote:I wonder if liquid-natural-gas is 'easier' to produce than oil, by-the-barrel? Seriously, I'm ignorant of the process, so If some LNG is less costly to produce it would be understandable for BP and China to accept 'lower bids'....on THAT contract. Just a thought

Think that might be a good question for Outlaw.....like you I'm not of that type background.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum