I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apple has more cash than the federal government

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/apple-more-money-federal-government-163023405.html

Apple has more cash than the federal government

By Chris Moody

Political Reporter The Ticket – 8 hrs ago

Paul Sakuma (AP)

Who's ready for iAmerica?

As the BBC has reported, the software company Apple has more cash on hand than the United States federal government, according to the company's financial records.

Apple's quarterly financial report shows that the company responsible for the iPad, iPod and the iPhone now has $76.4 billion in reserve cash, while the Treasury Department is sitting on just $73.7 billion.

The feds could probably learn a thing or two from Apple's success. Congress remains embroiled in a debate over spending and whether the federal government, which currently owes trillions in debt, should be allowed to borrow even more. International credit rating agencies have threatened to downgrade the national debt for the first time in the nation's history if Washington doesn't come up with a solution to lift the $14.3 trillion debt ceiling while implementing a concrete plan to get the nation's financial house in order.

Meanwhile, Apple's financial report shows that the company's profits, even through the last recession, are booming

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

now that ought to bring things into perspective for folks.....wow!

gente

gente

Says something about how efficiently our government really is!!

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

our government has proven they can lose money running a brothel.....

gente

gente

I'm really sick and tired of them threatening to cut this, and to cut that during this whole mess, when if we just cut off foreign aid for a few years, we be flush in NO TIME...

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

yep.....we spend way too much on everybody else.....fact.

gente

gente

And yet they threaten the very people paying the bills with reduced services and benefits so they can keep their pork-barrels and favored nation payoffs afloat....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum