I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Presidency of the Republic: Meeting of leaders of political blocs on Monday

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Presidency of the Republic: Meeting of leaders of political blocs on Monday

July 31 2011

BAGHDAD - morning
Presidency announced that the meeting of leaders and heads of political blocs will be held on Monday at six o'clock in the evening at the Peace Palace in Baghdad.

The presidential statement received "morning," a copy of it: "The Office of the President will issue the invitations to the leaders and heads of political blocs to attend a meeting."

And said Abbas al-Bayati, MP from the coalition of state law, the "morning" end of last week, that the leaders' meeting will discuss the three files, noting that "the next meeting is important to be discussed from the files, and that all leaders have declared their willingness to Houdorhma meeting which will discuss three key themes on her head national position of the U.S. withdrawal and the second implementation of the Convention on the remains of the Irbil, including the National Council for the strategic policies the Supreme, it's the third file is the security ministries. "

And declared the presidency, last Tuesday, the postponement of the meeting of leaders of political blocs, which was scheduled Thursday to Saturday before announcing postponed until further notice.

And shape of the leaders of political blocs to a tripartite committee to agree on a draft of the National Council for the strategic policies of Upper and submit a draft law to parliament, consisting of MP Hassan Sinead, the National Alliance, the Attorney Salman Jumaili of the Iraqi List and the Kurdistan Alliance MP Ruz Nuri Shawis.

It is said that Hassan Sinead, a member of the tripartite committee formed by the political leaders to bring the views of a coalition of state law and the Iraqi List, said the "morning" recently: "The committee sent a consensus concerning the parliament to parliament and the consensus for the legal system to eliminate the compromises that belong to the executive branch to the executive authority, "noting that" he had not left, but research in some of the mechanisms needed by the consensus .. The National Council of the Supreme policies into law, it is consensual and ready all the materials, but it added the Iraqi List, outside the consensus, a parliamentary vote on the President of the Council which has not been agreed upon. "

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...PtTp87pOk1RGZA

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum