I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asatraly investors panic in the markets Severe bleeding of the shares in anticipation of Israeli collapses global tomorrow

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Asatraly investors panic in the markets

Severe bleeding of the shares in anticipation of Israeli collapses global tomorrow

Sunday, 07 September 1432 - August 7, 2011 m Posted ImagePosted Imageبورصة تل أبيب Tel Aviv Stock Exchange دبي - العربية.نت Dubai - Arab. Net

Hit Tel Aviv Stock Exchange in Israel for the collapse of all indicators sharp on Sunday, despite the suspension of trading every half hour to stop bleeding caused by panic among investors about the repercussions of reducing the strength of the U.S. credit rating and may be followed by a wave of global decline.

Show and Tel Aviv Stock Exchange site on the Internet trading in the index fell Tel Aviv -100 at closing rate of 7.20% to reach 972.80 points, the index of Tel Aviv, -25 and down sharply by 7% at 1074.27 points. The index lost Tel Aviv 50 for the best gain of 50 shares was down 7.61% to 246.15 points.

The trading had begun in the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange as usual on Sunday morning, but it suspended Minutes later, under the applicable laws, when prices fell sharply and quickly.

Israel Radio said that the aim of the suspension to protect the market from shocks strong declines in global stock markets, and preservation of the global financial crisis.

Experts say the sharp declines in the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange are just a reflection of the panic that hit the world's stock markets fell after the U.S. credit rating for the first time in the history of the United States. Declines as investors awaited unit racked with markets open on Monday.

The Foundation "Standard & Poor's" Classification of Financial Institutions has given less solvency and the strength of the classification of the former sovereign debt of the American maximum rate to a rate slightly lower.

MrsCK

Let see what happens with Australia and Asian markets tonight...LOL

gente

gente

Probably a nosedive as well...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum