I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iraqi bank trade: We are ready to support and fund any integrated investment project carried out by the private sector

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gente

gente

Friday 12 August 2011

The Iraqi bank trade: We are ready to support and fund any integrated investment project carried out by the private sector

Posted Image
Follow-up. وارع-
Trade the Iraqi bank expressed its readiness to support and finance any integrated project to the private sector is based on a sound basis, on the one hand, the rules and conditions available to which they apply and the investment process in Iraq in exchange for having the private sector under cover of funding.
This was announced the director-general of the Iraqi bank trade hamdeya Mahmoud faraj dry said it reviews the investment projects carried out by the private sector financing from the bank, the fact that the bank had financed the project for the construction of the American University in as-Sulaymaniyah, where the private sector lent an amount of $20 million for a long time in stages with the first phase of a loan of $5 million.
She disclosed that the bank has financed the company relating to the implementation of power plants in the Kurdistan region, as well as iron and steel plant project in Basra which was carried out by one of the Iraqi private sector companies.
Hinted to other projects to build residential complexes in the provinces of Babil and Wasit in addition to project el Rasafa water canal project the army and the entertainment complexes that match what is in the world.
On a question about the mechanisms of lending the private sector to implement investment projects dry made it clear that the proposed feasibility study of the project carried out by the private sector is one of the most important factors must be met to be project funds and assured payment of the loan later under the conditions agreed upon.
Financial solvency
At the presentation to build scientific edifice is important in the governorate of Sulaymaniyah we provide the conditions that the company developed to invest such a vital and important enjoys a good reputation وبملاءة financial able to make the payments on the loan, as well as the project with cost-effective can bring profit to the company this is a principle known that the bank would take into consideration the interest وربحيته.
On this basis, the bank opened all governorates encouraging and one of the reasons for opening up to kurdistan is the stable security there.
She said the prospects of the bank and other activities by saying that the bank currently gets ready to open new branches inside and outside the country with a view to expanding to provide banking services sophisticated weaponry. There is an intention to open a branch in Lebanon and another in Turkey, the presence of large trading with Turkish private sector.
I would like to point out here that the bank about the Iraqi market aimed at the support of all sectors of the economy including private banks by opening letters of credit in a way that could develop the economy.
And to say that the bank is ready to back any investment project to achieve the desired goals in support of development programmes and investment promotion and the right. With regard to support private banks, the bank raised the amount of funds to a high of $4 million-and it is the terms of reference of the bank كالدوائية and health. Referring to support the banks get to evaluate its performance by the Central Bank of Iraq.
Required role indicative
She said that the Central Bank of Iraq is oversight role and this is a positive sign, but I find it necessary to act as guidance and direction and the error is not for the purpose of punishment, and for the purpose of guidance.
Government bank
And on the question of the bank showed dry hamdeyya that the bank established in the period of the coalition authority, belonging to it according to the law, the عائديته has become to the Council of Ministers, a government bank. The Ministry of Finance and effective role in the follow-up activities of the bank and counselling and advice indicating support full minister of finance of the bank and its activities.
The secret of success is the Bank of the Council of Ministers
There is a link to the bank from the General Secretariat of the prime minister and the finance minister exclusively in view of the specificity of this bank, I should remain in the partial freedom to deal or not to be, and his association with the Cabinet is one of the reasons for its success and no link to another would be charged to the bank.
The Investment Authority have not invested so far
And on the question of the possibility of the Bank of supporting and financing investment projects set by the National Authority for Investment said Let me explain something to you. Our relationship with the good we have more than a meeting with her to the projects are under consideration, but there is an exchange of views, but has not so far is the implementation of

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum