I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi government pursue the money smuggled abroad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iraqi government pursue the money smuggled abroad

August 13 2011

Scored by the former regime, the names of persons and companies

Baghdad Tariq Araji
Council of Ministers confirmed receiving the documents and information on Iraqi money around the former regime to the outside the names of people and contributed to the comp, and that the government was working to restore these funds in coordination with the International Police.

The secretary general of the Council of Ministers on the Keywords in a statement singled out the "morning": that the file retrieved is smuggled Iraqi funds of large files, which seeks to accomplish the Integrity Commission as the body that have signed agreements with a number of States on the recovery of the stolen money.

He added that Iraq began to receive important information about money and open accounts in some countries, supported by documentation from the former regime who baptized to transfer funds abroad in the form of shares and contributions in some companies and to the authorities and people have worked to promote the system of dictatorial in international forums, noting that these entities The people they took after the fall of the former regime on that money, revealing important information that were received to the concerned authorities in this regard, indicating that the re-take the money and have plenty of time as it requires legal and financial measures taken in coordination with other countries.

He Keywords that the government has also received information that converts the amounts of the names of people associated with the former regime and make sure the documents issued at the time that it is not money to people, but Iraqi money transformed as people outside the country, noting that there is an international agreement to recover the wanted the money because a lot of countries cooperating with Iraq on that side.

The former regime deliberately to turn large sums of public money out of Iraq the names of companies, institutions and people to promote it since his accession to power until his downfall in April 2003, and that most of the money used to fight the Iraqi opposition abroad and the liquidation of its symbols along with system support in international forums.

The MP Haitham Jubouri, a member of the Legal Committee in parliament, had said in a statement to Al-Sabah yesterday that the House began to discuss the Fund Act to recover funds Iraq and compensations, which aims to recover billions of dollars in contraband, revealed the existence of money back to Iraq and Real Estate and Islands had a system of dictatorial registered names fake.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...f7tQw5IV5tEW2g

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum