I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

china revalue

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1china revalue Empty china revalue Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:14 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Yuan Revalued
According to a June study by the Washington-based Economic Policy Institute, which looks at issues affecting low- and middle-income workers, if the yuan and satellite currencies were revalued to their equilibrium levels, U.S. gross domestic product would grow as much as 1.9 percent and as many as 2.25 million U.S. jobs would be created.

Protection of intellectual property will be another issue facing U.S. business that will be raised in the meeting, said Tony Su, corporate vice president and president of DuPont Greater China.

“We have a rising concern about IP protection,” Su said, adding that it is an especially important consideration for his company, the biggest U.S. chemicals maker by market value and second-biggest seed producer in the world. “The government can be an example to industry that stealing technology will be punished by law.”

Sales and profit for most European and U.S. businesses operating in China rose last year, according to surveys published earlier this year.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum